Norally Vacation Rentals TERMS OF YOUR VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT-Accommodation Reservation Only-non event.
This agreement constitutes a contract between the signatory of this document, who is solely responsible for the actions of their family, invitees and guests (hereinafter referred to as RENTER), and Norally Vision Vacation Rentals (hereinafter referred to as OWNER). Please read thoroughly. If you have any questions, please call our office. By making payment you accept this rental agreement. Cancellation Policy: - No refund 60 days before arrival date. We recommend buying vacation rental cancellation insurance which is offered when you make a reservation, right by the accidental damage insurance. Or you may purchase vacation cancellation insurance on your own. If you choose not to purchase cancellation insurance understand that we have a 60 cancellation policy. As part of the Property: Norally House, 3 W. Rolling Meadows Lane Weaverville, NC 28787 This lease shall commence at _4__p.m. on the reservation date online. (the "Check-In Time") and shall terminate at ___10___a.m. check out day noted online (the "Check-Out Time"), unless terminated at an earlier date in accordance with the provisions of this lease dealing with default.
1. Occupants The said premises shall not be used at any time by more than the amount of adults and children as per your Confirmation Letter. We do not allow any gatherings or guest on the property that are not on the reservation list. Even for just a little while. Only registered paid for accommodation guest are permitted on the property MINORS MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES BY A PARENT. CHILDREN AND MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 21 MAY NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED, EVEN FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. No addition people may be added to your stay without the approval of management. No events, special gatherings, seminars, business for profit, classes, resale or additional charges without owners or management approval. Any violation to this policy will result in immediate eviction without refund.
2. SMOKING is prohibited inside the premises (this includes basement and garage). Smoking is allowed on deck and outside only with appropriate dispose of cigarette refuse. Any violation of the no smoking policy will result in a smoke damage clean up charge, which may be substantial.
3. Pets. ONLY DOG PETS SHALL BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE PREMISES, OR BROUGHT ONTO THE PROPERTY, with Pre-approval of owners or management along with proof of shots and form of damage protection.
4. Ordinances and Statutes. RENTER shall comply with all laws, statutes, ordinances, and requirements of all municipal, state, and federal authorities now in force or which may hereafter be in force in Buncombe County and the State of North Carolina.
5. Fireplace is a gas vent free do not open the flue. FIREPLACE MAY NOT BE USED IF TEMPERTURES ARE WARM OUTSIDE OR FROM APRIL 1ST THROUGH SEPT. 30TH Nothing is to be burned, cooked or thrown into fireplace or there will be a clean up charge of minimum $650 plus cost of gas log replacement and all smoke damage clean up charges.
6. Up keep of Premises. RENTER shall keep and maintain the premises, furnishings and all contents in a clean and sanitary condition at all times, and upon the termination of the tenancy shall surrender the premises to the OWNER in as good condition as when received. Absolutely NOTHING must be removed or taken by anyone from these premises, or guest will be held liable.
7. Spa/Hot tub. Only guest on the guest list are allowed to use Spa (visitors of guest must pay a usage fee). Children under age 21 are not allowed in spa area without an adult. Spa room door must be shut at all times. No Splashing. ONLY 7 PEOPLE AT ONE TIME IN HOT TUB. NO oils, bleach or other chemicals are allowed to be added to hot tub. Please shower before entry into hot tub. Owner will not be held liable for injuries or damages resulting from irresponsible behavior of guest.
8. Outside water faucets and hoses may not be used between Nov.1 to March 30. Automatic garage door must be kept closed as well as other basement doors. We ask that guest help conserve energy by keeping 2nd and 3rd floor doors and all windows closed during operation of heating and cooling systems. Yard games must be returned indoors.
9. No fires allowed on windy days. Fire pit must be put out with water before retiring for the evening. No unattended fires. No children (minors under 21 years of age) allowed near fire without parent supervision.
10. Housekeeping. This is a self clean vacation rental and thus, guests do the cleaning of their own dishes. Please put dishes where they belong, it allows inventory to be taken without error. No one wants to be charged for missing items that were just missed placed. Clean the grill if it was used-its easy just to brush the grill after usage. Do not use chips or charcoal in gas grill. If a horse shoe is thrown into bushes please retrieve it, or it will be inventoried as missing and a replacement charge will take place. Return all roll away's back where they came from and any furniture that was moved must be put back. Cleaning ladies cannot move heavy furniture. If furniture movers have to be called there will be an additional charge. Housekeepers come in for laundry of bedding and towels, dusting, vac, mop, normal cleaning and disinfecting. They are not to be abused or taken advantage of. If guests leave a mess that requires more than the usual cleaning, they WILL receive a charge. If you prefer to have an additional cleaning service please let us know upon check in and an additional charge of $350 will be charged. If the Hot tub and the hot tub room have water splashed over floor, walls, etc., and tub is dark and dirty, there will be a $300 clean up charge. If grounds have to be cleaned up there will be an additional charge of $100. Any, over the normal house cleaning, damages or losses you will be charged for.
11. Liability. RENTER shall defend, indemnify, and hold the OWNER of the property harmless from and against any claim, loss, expense or damage to any person or property in or upon the premises or any area allocated to or used by RENTER, or its invitees, arising out of RENTER’S use or occupancy of the premises.
12. Assignments and Subletting. RENTER may not assign this agreement or sublet any portion of the premises they have reserved. No events or gatherings allowed without management approval.
13. Zero tolerance for Abuse--Abusive behavior toward other guest, visitors, Norally personnel will not be tolerated and will result in eviction from property without refund.
14. No hunting or use of any firearms or fireworks.
15. Any damages not covered with or by accidental damage property insurance is the responsibility of the renter. A BREACH OF ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS MAY RESULT IN A FORFEITURE OF YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THIS RENTAL PROPERTY INCLUDING LOSS OF RENT, AND EVICTION FROM THE PREMISES IF THESE VIOLATIONS ARE NOT REMEDIED IMMEDIATELY TO THE COMPLETE SATISFACTION OF THE OWNER. ANY DAMAGE TO FURNISHINGS, BUILDING AND OR GROUNDS WILL BE PAID FOR BY THE UNDER SIGNED RENTER, AS WILL ATTORNEY’S FEES AND OR COURT COST IF OWNER HAS TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION. I UNDERSTAND THAT FILLING OUT SIGNING AND EMAILING THIS CONTRACT BACK IS A LEGAL SIGNED AGREEMENT. I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ADHERE TO THE TERMS STATED HEREIN AS A CONDITION OF MY USE AND THE USE OF MY FAMILY, GUESTS AND INVITEES OF THIS VACATION RENTAL PROPERTY.
Norally Vision Vacation Rentals takes pride in providing a beautiful, comfortable, enjoyable and SAFE environment for our guest. We hope you have a pleasant and memorable stay.